30 Best Quote Wallpapers.....

You think following the rules will buy you a nice life,  even if the rules make you a slave - Malcom Reynolds
"You think following the rules will buy you a nice life,
even if the rules make you a slave." - Malcom Reynolds
Dictators always look good until the last minutes  - Tomas G.Masaryk
Dictators always look good until the last minutes
- Tomas G.Masaryk
We went to the moon, and we discovered earth - Neil Degrasse Tyson
"We went to the moon, and we discovered earth" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
Only when the last tree has died,  the last river has been poisoned,  and the last fish has been caught   will we realize we can't eat money.  -Cree Proverb
Only when the last tree has died,
the last river has been poisoned,
and the last fish has been caught
 will we realize we can't eat money.
-Cree Proverb
One does not discover new lands  without consenting to lose sight of the shore for a very long time.  - Andre Gide
One does not discover new lands
without consenting to lose sight of the shore for a very long time.
- Andre Gide 
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately,  To front only the essential facts of life.  and see if I could not learn what it had to teach  and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived
"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately,
To front only the essential facts of life.
and see if I could not learn what it had to teach
and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived."
Optimist : Someone who figures that taking a step backward after taking  a step forward is not a disaster, it's a cha-cha.  - Robert Brault
Optimist : Someone who figures that taking a step backward after taking
a step forward is not a disaster, it's a cha-cha.
- Robert Brault
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you  something else is the greatest accomplishment.  - Ralph Waldo Emerson
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you
something else is the greatest accomplishment."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
I always wonder why birds stay in the same place  when they can fly anywhere on the earth.  Then I ask myself the same question.  - Harun Yahya
I always wonder why birds stay in the same place
when they can fly anywhere on the earth.
Then I ask myself the same question.
- Harun Yahya
Is death that which gives meaning to life?
"Is death that which gives meaning to life?"
"No, life is that which gives meaning to life."
- Donald
He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression;  For if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself.
He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression;
For if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself.
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.
Think about how stupid the average person is,and then realize that  half of them are stupider than that.
Think about how stupid the average person is,and then realize that
half of them are stupider than that.
Man is least himself when he talks in his own person  give him a mask and he will tell you the truth
Man is least himself when he talks in his own person
give him a mask and he will tell you the truth

Love me when I least deserve it,  because that's when I really need it.  - Swedish proverb
Love me when I least deserve it,
because that's when I really need it.
- Swedish proverb
If you ever start taking things too seriously, just remember that we are  talking monkeys on an organic spaceship flying through the universe - Joe Rogan
"If you ever start taking things too seriously, just remember that we are
talking monkeys on an organic spaceship flying through the universe"
- Joe Rogan
So few want to be rebels anymore.
So few want to be rebels anymore.
you all laugh because I am different. I laugh because you are all the same
"you all laugh because I am different. I laugh because you are all the same."
If you live in a glass house, don't be chucking stuff about
"If you live in a glass house, don't be chucking stuff about"

Quiet people have the loudest minds - Stephen Hawking
"Quiet people have the loudest minds"
- Stephen Hawking
A man asked lord Buddha "I want happiness."  Lord Buddha said first remove "I" that's ego.  Then remove "want" that's desire. See now you  are left with only "Happiness"
A man asked lord Buddha "I want happiness."
Lord Buddha said first remove "I" that's ego.
Then remove "want" that's desire. See now you
are left with only "Happiness"
Fish die belly-upward and rise to the surface;  it is their way of falling
Fish die belly-upward and rise to the surface;
it is their way of falling 
We have to start treating each other as if, we are treating ourselves  living another life - Joe Rogan
"We have to start treating each other as if, we are treating ourselves
living another life"
- Joe Rogan